ROS for Allegro Hand
We are proud to announce ROS support for the Allegro Hand for our Linux users! Catkin-ized version is also available here.
- Allegro Hand on ROS Overview
- The ROS Wiki's main Allegro Hand page. Overview and Installation instructions.
- Allegro Hand ROS Software Stack
- The ROS stack includes tools, controllers and sample code useful to those developing with the Allegro Hand.
- The Git repository makes available all of the code for the ROS stack. An unsupported development branch is also accessible.
- Feel free to submit a push request for your own developments that you feel may be useful to other users. We expect the Allegro Hand ROS support to grow organically from user contributions!
- Allegro Hand Stack README
- This README includes an overview of the stack contents and some hints to get you up and running.
- Tutorials will be made available shortly.
Copyright & Trademark Notice
Allegro, the Allegro logo, RoboticsLab, the RoboticsLab logo, and all related files and documentation are Copyright ⓒ 2008-2020 Wonik Robotics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. RoboticsLab and Allegro are trademarks of Wonik Robotics. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned are the properties of their respective owners.
Wonik Robotics's Allegro Hand is based on licensed technology developed by the Humanoid Robot Hand research group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH).
Any references to the BHand Library or the Allegro Hand Motion and/or Grasping Library refer to a library of humanoid robotic hand grasping algorithms and motions developed and published by KITECH researchers.
J.-H. Bae, S.-W. Park, D. Kim, M.-H. Baeg, and S.-R. Oh, "A Grasp Strategy with the Geometric Centroid of a Groped Object Shape Derived from Contact Spots," Proc. of the 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2012), pp. 3798-3804
Wiki maintained by Sean Yi <email@example.com>
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|