Difference between revisions of "Allegro Hand Linux Project"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:18, 9 December 2014
Build and Run: "grasp"
1. Download, build, and install PCAN-USB driver for Linux: libpcan
tar -xzvf peak-linux-driver-x.x.tar.gz cd peak-linux-driver-x.x make NET=NO sudo make install
2. Download, build, and install PCAN-Basic API for Linux: libpcanbasic
tar -xzvf PCAN_Basic_Linux-x.x.x.tar.gz cd PCAN_Basic_Linux-x.x.x/pcanbasic make sudo make install
3. Download, build, and install Grasping Library for Linux, "libBHand": Grasping_Library_for_Linux
4. Build Allegro Hand Project using cmake "out of source build" style.
unzip AllegroHand.zip cd AllegroHand mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make install
Note: You will need to replace the encoder offsets and directions and the motor directions in the array at the top of the main.cpp file. These offsets can be found on the offsets and directions table on your Allegro Hand Wiki page (front page - scroll down): Allegro_Hand_DML_Info
Note: Using cmake "out of source build" style, the entire build tree is created under "build" directory so that you can delete "build" directory without worrying about the sources.
5. Connect PCAN-USB and Allegro Hand (make sure to power off Allegro Hand)
6. Start the grasping program: "grasp"
7. Power on Allegro Hand.
8. Use keyboard command to move Allegro Hand!!!!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|