CAN Device Set up
1. Install necessary packages.
sudo apt-get install cmake gcc g++ libpopt-dev
2. Download, build, and install PCAN-USB driver for Linux: peak-linux-driver. Note: v8.8.0 tested.
tar -xzvf peak-linux-driver-x.x.tar.gz cd peak-linux-driver-x.x make NET=NO sudo make install sudo modprobe pcan
3. Download, build, and install PCAN-Basic API for Linux: peak-basic-api. Note: v4.2.0 is tested.
tar -xzvf PCAN_Basic_Linux-x.x.x.tar.gz cd PCAN_Basic_Linux-x.x.x/pcanbasic make sudo make install
4. Download, build, and install Grasping Library for Linux, "libBHand": Grasping_Library_for_Linux
1. Build Allegro Hand Project using cmake "out of source build" style.
Clone or Download linux project linux : linux-project v4
cd allegro_hand_linux mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make install
2. Connect PCAN-USB and Allegro Hand (make sure to power off Allegro Hand)
3. Start the grasping program: "grasp"
4. Power on Allegro Hand.
5. Use keyboard command to move Allegro Hand!!!!
Copyright & Trademark Notice
Allegro, the Allegro logo, RoboticsLab, the RoboticsLab logo, and all related files and documentation are Copyright ⓒ 2008-2020 Wonik Robotics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. RoboticsLab and Allegro are trademarks of Wonik Robotics. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned are the properties of their respective owners.
Wonik Robotics's Allegro Hand is based on licensed technology developed by the Humanoid Robot Hand research group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH).
Any references to the BHand Library or the Allegro Hand Motion and/or Grasping Library refer to a library of humanoid robotic hand grasping algorithms and motions developed and published by KITECH researchers.
J.-H. Bae, S.-W. Park, D. Kim, M.-H. Baeg, and S.-R. Oh, "A Grasp Strategy with the Geometric Centroid of a Groped Object Shape Derived from Contact Spots," Proc. of the 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2012), pp. 3798-3804
Wiki maintained by Sean Yi <email@example.com>
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 0|