BioTac Sensor Kit for Allegro Hand
Product Page: Syntouch BioTac kit for the Allegro Hand
- Multimodal tactile sensing
- Can be used to develop intelligent reflexes
- Simple installation
- 4 BioTacs
- 4 Allegro Hand adapters
- 4 Test Cores
- BioTac maintenance kit
- Development kit
Weiss Tactile Sensors
Product Page: WRT 104 - Tactile Sensor System for Allegro Hand.
- Compact design without any extra components
- Direct connection to a control computer possible
- High sensitivity and dynamics
- Low crosstalk
Areas of application
- Reactive gripping
- Tactile exploration
- Test and measurement
- Service robotics and human-machine interaction
Withrobot Attitude & Heading Reference Sensor
myAHRS is a sensor module which provides Attitude & Heading Reference in 3-D space.
Product Page: Withrobot myAHRS
- High speed data interface: UART/USB (100Hz), I2C (1kHz)
- Heading range: -180° ~ 180° (magnetic north base)
- Roll range: -180° ~ 180°
- Pitch range: -90° ~ 90°
- Easy to calibrate and update ﬁrmware
- Includes software for data visualization
Copyright & Trademark Notice
Allegro, the Allegro logo, RoboticsLab, the RoboticsLab logo, and all related files and documentation are Copyright ⓒ 2008-2016 WONIK ROBOTICS. All rights reserved. RoboticsLab and Allegro are trademarks of WONIK ROBOTICS. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned are the properties of their respective owners.
SimLab's Allegro Hand is based on licensed technology developed by the Humanoid Robot Hand research group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH).
Any references to the BHand Library or the Allegro Hand Motion and/or Grasping Library refer to a library of humanoid robotic hand grasping algorithms and motions developed and published by KITECH researchers.
J.-H. Bae, S.-W. Park, D. Kim, M.-H. Baeg, and S.-R. Oh, "A Grasp Strategy with the Geometric Centroid of a Groped Object Shape Derived from Contact Spots," Proc. of the 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2012), pp. 3798-3804
Wiki maintained by Sean Yi <email@example.com>
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 1 Bots & Crawlers 1|